1. The wrapping direction, number of layers, overlap ratio, width and thickness should meet the requirements of the corresponding process documents.
2. The surface of the wrap should be smooth, without obvious wrinkles.
3. The wrapping tape should be wrapped tightly on the surface of related products, and cannot be loose.
4. The direction of the first layer is opposite to the direction of cable formation, that is, the left direction: the direction of the second layer is opposite to the first layer, that is, the right direction.
1. The wrapping direction, number of layers, surface quality and tightness are checked by visual inspection and feel.
2. The overlap rate and gap rate of the wrapping are measured by the vertical method using steel skin.
3. The width of the wrapping tape is measured directly with a ruler.
4. The thickness of the wrapped tape is measured with a measuring instrument or a micrometer.
1. The width, thickness, wrapping direction, number of layers and overlapping rate of the wrapping tape are combined with the first inspection and the inspection.
2. The surface quality of the wrapping is combined with the first inspection and patrol inspection.
3. 100% inspection of semi-finished product identification.