Transport of cable tray
During transportation, cable products need to go through certain transportation and storage process from the factory to the delivery of users. Therefore, the following problems should be noted:
(1) before transportation, we should check whether the cable packaging is intact, whether the cable certificate is standardized, whether the cable end head is tight, and firmly fixed on the cable tray, whether the cable tray side plate is loose and falling off and other phenomena, confirm that there is no problem before transportation.
(2) When unloading, if there is no lifting equipment, it is forbidden to push the cable tray directly from the transport vehicle. Because of the direct push, not only the cable tray is damaged, but also the cable is prone to mechanical damage. A smaller cable tray can be ramped up with wooden boards and then rolled slowly down the ramp with a winch or rope.
(3) The cable tray is not allowed to be loaded horizontally. Lying flat will make cable winding loose, also easy to damage the cable and cable tray.
When loading, forklift (forklift) or crane should be used in general, it is forbidden to lift several plates of cables at the same time, if so lifted, several plates of cables are uneven, the center of gravity is unstable, prone to slip and fall.
The side of the cable tray installed on the car should be padded to prevent the cable tray from shaking, collision or dumping. Do not throw the coiling power cables. Handle them with care to avoid mechanical damage. The coil flexible wires can be stacked or transported in containers during transportation. The stacking height should not be too high. The stacking should be in close contact with each other or good fixing measures should be taken to prevent stacking collapse and cable damage.
(4) Rolling of cable tray. The cable tray must be controlled in a small distance when rolling on the ground. Rolling direction must be the direction shown on the side of the cable tray. If the reverse rolling, the cable will be unwound and loose, off. After the cable is transported to the destination, it should be checked in time to see whether there is cable damage. If cable damage is found, it should immediately contact the manufacturer for help to solve the problem. Do not put the damaged cable into use to prevent adverse consequences.
For important engineering cables or export cables, protective sealing plate should be nailed inside the opening file of the cable tray. The protective sealing plate should be fixed close to the cable package. In case the cable tray is hit during transportation, the protective sealing plate can play a better protective role.
(5) When the cable is loaded, the end should be reliably sealed, and the cable end extending out of the tray should be protected by a protective cover (cap). During transportation, attention should be paid to the side of the cable tray leaving a certain gap to prevent the cable head from being jammed.
(6) in vehicles, ships and other means of transport, the cable tray should be discharged in a crisscross way, the cable tray must be put stable, both sides of the wire rope firmly fixed on the transport vehicle, and at the bottom of the cable tray with triangular wedge plug, to prevent transportation cable tray shaking, collision or overturned.
(7) large cable tray transportation, should pay attention to the choice of road transportation equipment, if the use of truck transportation, should pay attention to the height of the car in line with the traffic road bridge, culverts and other height restrictions, if more than the limit, can use special trailer, in order to reduce the height of transportation.